Governor Gary R. Herbert
Utah Business Hall of Fame
February 16, 2017
The Utah Business Hall of Fame was established in 1990 by Junior Achievement of Utah to recognize past and present business leaders for their outstanding and enduring contributions to improving the products, processes, efficiencies and human relations of business. Increasing awareness of such contributions by Utah’s greatest business leaders helps expand understanding and appreciation of the private enterprise system. One of our most critical objectives with the Hall of Fame is to provide our young people with a better understanding of the true heroes of Utah, thus giving these young minds notable examples to emulate.
Utah Business Hall of Fame inductees are selected by past Hall of Fame Laureates along with other business and community leaders, based on the following criteria:
- High moral and ethical principles
- Significant entrepreneurial achievements that positively influenced an industry and/or community
- Proven ability to positively mentor
- Landmark accomplishments and continuity of achievements
- Notable success at a young age
- Risk-taking, entrepreneurial spirit
- Philanthropic deeds
Trackback from your site.